ชาติวุฒิ บุณยรักษ์

Chartvut Bunyarak, a man who fall in love with short story.

วันศุกร์, ธันวาคม ๐๘, ๒๕๔๙

บทกวี:Me…or not?


Me…or not?


‘Big Brother’ is God
‘Taksin Shinawat’ is Good
(Chorus: Yeah…Yeah…God is Good!)
My lover never like my Food
Who will know what’s the Truth?
How many die under their Boots!
And I never know where is my Root?
(Chorus: God, Good, Food, Truth, Boot, Root!)

One of Chorus asks: Hey! , Nobody answers the phone!
Me: Don’t worry, Maybe the Pope in Rome…

I’m really wanna see you, Nude!
My favorite food is Goose
Anybody know…where’s Robin Hood?
(Chorus: Nude, Goose, Hood…and what’s next?)

Taksin-get out! Taksin-get out!
Taksin…(Chorus reacts!)… Taksin…(Chorus reacts!)…

Now, you should give me some Mood
’Cause I don’t wanna be a loose…ser!


……………………..
** เผยแพร่ครั้งแรกในงานอ่านบทกวีสด สถาบันbritish council ร่วมกับกวีสาว Francesca Beard
ภาพประกอบจากเว็บไซด์ : http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/cowells%20opera%20group%20debut%20at%20the%20top%20of%20us%20charts_02_02_2006

All Rights Reserved.
2006 Copyright©Chartvut Bunyarak